Nestlé Group Italy wanted to consolidate its printing and imaging environment to lower costs, simplify managemendt, improve support, reduce consumable usage and introduce confidential printing.
- Deployed an HP Managed Print Services (MPS) solution in line with a worldwide agreement
- Implemented SafeCom software for Pull Printing
- Created a reliable high-quality printing and imaging environment; fleet consolidation was 71 per cent
- SafeCom provides confidential printing and Pull-Printing capabilities especially for sensitive information
- Costs have fallen by 23 per cent.
- Paper consumption has dropped by 20 per cent leading to environmental benefits.
- Enhanced fleet management minimises downtime, ensuring business continuity.
- Pull-printing increases workflows, boosting productivity.